What we can do to help STOP the spread?
Our customer welfare has always been at the core of our business & our commitment to our customers means being prepared to take the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers, as well as our employees with whom they interact.
We are still taking appointments & scheduling installations. This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation. As the CDC provides updated information & guidance, we will use the latest information to adjust our practices. We appreciate your flexibility, understanding, & commitment to keeping our community safe & economically stable.
- All sales reps. will be required to take their temperature before coming into contact with homeowners. If the temperature is elevated, we will require the employee/subcontractor to get tested.
- Installation of windows will include an added step of disinfecting the interior surface of the entire window frame including lift rails, cranks, & locks. Installation of doors would include the added step of disinfecting exterior & interior sides of the door, door handles, & locks.
- Social Distancing can be practice by using the following tools for communication through sales.
- Email, text, & phone calls to easily talk about details regarding your home.
- Skype, Facetime, Zoom & other communicative apps.
Why we are taking these measures:
- The virus is spread between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- Social Distancing is already having a big impact on our local economies, especially locally owned businesses.
- The Window Source values positive customer experiences. Our reviews show we are dedicated to our customers and our communities.
CDC recommends the following preventative measures:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, do not use your hands!
- Clean surfaces frequently, such as countertops, light switches, cell phones, and other frequently touched areas.
- Contain- if you are sick, stay home until you are feeling better.
If you or someone in your home have the following symptoms, please call us to reschedule or we find other means to send you your quote :
- Shortness of Breath
The President of The Window Source has been in contact with all of the independently owned & operated Window Source locations to review disease control & prevention guidelines as well as to provide resources & safe operating procedures.
Please refer to the CDC website for more information on how to protect yourself & what symptoms to look for.
Sandy & Will Nelson
Owners-The Window Source of West Texas
“Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear.”