What is a double-hung window?
The double hung window style has two sashes that operate vertically for ventilation from either the top or bottom of the window unit. Both sashes may tilt in for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home. Balancers counter the weight of the sashes to provide easy operation and to allow the sashes to remain open in any position.
Standard on all Window Source double-hungs:
- multi-chambered premium vinyl frames
- fusion welded vinyl sash and main frames
- both sashes tilt in for safe and easy cleaning
- double insulated glass IG units
- warm edge spacer technology
- welded true sloped sill
- stainless steel constant force balance system
- spring loaded vent latches
- half screens
- custom made to fit each opening
- lifetime warranty